- Current Prices:$138,500 to $283,000
- Closed Prices:$102,500 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$416 to $431/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,060 to 6,158Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Admiralty Yacht Racquet Club is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Admiralty Yacht Racquet Club are about $105,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.