- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$150 to $205/mo,$260 to $1440,$192.5 to $365/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:494 to 3,880Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Afton Village is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Afton Village are about $120,000 – $300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.