- Current Prices:$1,361,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000,000 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,040,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$385
- Association Fee Ranges:$171/mo,$0 to $171
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:3,664 to 6,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Aguacate Ranch are about $575,000 – $1,595,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.