- Current Prices:$198,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $301,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $225,$12 to $20/mo,$120 to $240
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:966 to 4,319Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Alafaya Woods consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $12 to $240. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,162 to as high as $3,676.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.