- Current Prices:$463,670 to $1,455,000
- Closed Prices:$1,004,250 to $1,515,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$484
- Association Fee Ranges:$147 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,066 to 3,336Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Alameda Landing is a neighborhood in Alameda, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional and contemporary style, and they were built between 2014 and 2016. Homes in Alameda Landing are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are attached garage,space per unit - 2,tandem parking, garage and attached garage,int access from garage,space per unit - 2, and homes in Alameda Landing typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.