- Current Prices:$336,500
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1903 to 1923
- Sq. Ft.:1,568 to 1,852Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Alameda is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Alameda represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alameda are about $25,000 – $210,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.