- Current Prices:$297,000 to $317,000
- Closed Prices:$297,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$326,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$315
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:826 to 1,285Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Alameda Terrace represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alameda Terrace are about $195,000 – $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.