- Current Prices:$159,900
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$156 to $196/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:795 to 976Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Alameda Village Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alameda Village Condominiums are about $60,000 – $95,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.