- Current Prices:$2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$667,822 to $2,720,360
- Median Sale Price:$1,425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$448
- Association Fee Ranges:$105 to $160/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,594 to 5,791Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Alamo Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alamo Creek are about $540,000 – $2,415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, tandem parking and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.