- Current Prices:$444,888 to $580,000
- Closed Prices:$400,500 to $628,888
- Median Sale Price:$569,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$590
- Association Fee Ranges:$299 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:722 to 1,215Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Alamo Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alamo Creek are about $160,000 – $650,000 and sit on 90.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport - 1, guest parking, detached garage, space per unit - 1, parking spaces, covered parking and spaces - assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.