- Closed Prices:$269,900 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$93 to $98/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,230 to 2,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and continuing today. In general, homes in Albany Village are $255,000 and sit on 2636.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.