- Current Prices:$834,900 to $999,900
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $1,155,000
- Median Sale Price:$823,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$429
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,040 to 3,836Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alcova Heights are about $465,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.