- Current Prices:$685,000
- Closed Prices:$707,000 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$715,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$334
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $60/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,994 to 2,632Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Alcova Row are about $400,000 – $625,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.