- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,915 to 2,651Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Alexandria Square are $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.