- Current Prices:$249,000 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$140,500 to $336,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 3,888Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Algonquin Lakes offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $158 to $222, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,586 to as high as $10,820. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $158 to $222, and taxes for the year can range from $4,052 to $6,231. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.