- Current Prices:$1,625,000
- Closed Prices:$774,000 to $1,498,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,136,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2731 to $3719/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,200 to 7,115Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Alhambra Place is a residential building in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was constructed in 2001. Homes in Alhambra Place are 3,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.