- Current Prices:$1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$860,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$361
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$0 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:2,553 to 3,607Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Aliso Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Aliso Place are $855,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.