- Current Prices:$1,460,000 to $1,799,000
- Closed Prices:$1,580,000 to $2,899,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$466
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $88/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,325 to 5,304Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Alita are about $1,580,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.