- Current Prices:$315,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $542,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$282
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $376/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 2,340Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Almondwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Almondwood are about $190,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.