- Current Prices:$380,000 to $498,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $297,900
- Median Sale Price:$202,499
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:984 to 3,090Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Aloma is a neighborhood in Winter Park, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, bungalow, traditional and townhouse style, and they were built between 1951 and 1964. Homes in Aloma are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and carport, and homes in Aloma typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.