- Current Prices:$399,870
- Closed Prices:$199,900 to $384,000
- Median Sale Price:$294,699
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$125 to $182/mo,$280 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,406 to 3,099Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Alpine Heights features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alpine Heights are about $180,000 – $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.