- Current Prices:$380,000 to $445,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$440,$40 to $643/mo,$0 to $400,$120 to $170/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,191 to 2,273Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Alpine Woods Of Rolling Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alpine Woods Of Rolling Hills are about $150,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.