- Current Prices:$1,174,000 to $3,995,000
- Closed Prices:$825,000 to $1,358,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,091,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$610
- Association Fee Ranges:$133 to $425/mo,$0 to $1600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alta Heights are about $500,000 – $2,975,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.