- Current Prices:$515,000
- Closed Prices:$496,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$505
- Association Fee Ranges:$406.73 to $448.11
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 1,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 1Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Alta Lofts features a handful of condo and attached options. This building was constructed in 1925. In general, homes in Alta Lofts are $455,000 and sit on 2632.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.