- Current Prices:$869,500
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $895,000
- Median Sale Price:$597,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$629
- Association Fee Ranges:$221,$212 to $450/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:839 to 1,550Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Alta Mira represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Alta Mira are about $410,000 – $875,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.