- Current Prices:$199,850 to $309,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $267,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,138 to 2,710Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Alta Vista features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,891 to as high as $8,313. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Most homesites in the community are about a quarter acre in size. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.