- Current Prices:$748,000 to $910,000
- Closed Prices:$798,000 to $898,000
- Median Sale Price:$818,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$624
- Association Fee Ranges:$485,$465 to $485/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,070 to 1,663Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Altamar features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Altamar are about $360,000 – $900,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, other, uncovered, guest spaces, garage, none, carport/pad, guest parking, detached, covered parking and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.