- Current Prices:$759,000 to $954,950
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $1,425,000
- Median Sale Price:$905,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$312
- Association Fee Ranges:$91 to $110/mo,$0 to $98
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,347 to 4,021Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Altamont are about $320,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.