- Current Prices:$790,000 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$775,000 to $775,777
- Median Sale Price:$775,388
- Average $ per sq ft:$440
- Association Fee Ranges:$85,$85 to $95/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,803 to 1,873Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Amantea are about $490,000 – $820,000 and sit on 5.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.