- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$284 to $330/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:763 to 1,338Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. The luxurious amenities include clubhouse, exercise room, rec facilities, and spa/hot tub.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2005. In general, homes in Amara Condominiums are about $145,000 – $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.