- Current Prices:$177,500 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$168,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$54,$0 to $220,$149 to $235/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,259 to 2,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Amber Grove features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $54 to $235, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,808 to as high as $5,771. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $54 to $235. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,815 to as high as $8,313. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.