- Current Prices:$825,000
- Closed Prices:$452,000 to $765,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$264
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,339 to 4,365Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Amberwood are about $170,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage and rv/boat parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.