- Current Prices:$294,000 to $685,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $822,987
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$55 to $660.57/mo,$600 to $665
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,925 to 4,538Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Amelia National are about $260,000 – $690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.