- Current Prices:$329,900
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $412,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$413
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$635.28/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:788 to 1,064Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Amelia Surf and Racquet Club represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Amelia Surf and Racquet Club are about $425,000 – $635,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.