- Current Prices:$199,900 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $579,900
- Median Sale Price:$293,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$10,$0 to $159/mo,$0 to $200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,776Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Amelia is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Amelia are about $185,000 – $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.