- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $106,000
- Median Sale Price:$95,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 1,375Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Amelia Village are about $90,000 – $110,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.