- Current Prices:$295,000 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $393,500
- Median Sale Price:$322,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$49 to $65/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,563 to 4,577Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Ancient Oaks are about $215,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.