- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $224,000
- Median Sale Price:$144,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,645 to 4,726Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Anderson Pointe is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Anderson Pointe are $145,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.