- Current Prices:$505,000 to $1,999,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $2,399,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$370
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $732
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,771 to 7,179Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Andreas Hills features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Andreas Hills are about $355,000 – $3,490,000 and sit on 9394.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.