- Current Prices:$227,500 to $459,000
- Closed Prices:$217,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $287/mo,$0 to $301
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,085 to 4,267Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Andros Isle is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Andros Isle are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Andros Isle typically have nine spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.