- Current Prices:$229,900 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $287/mo,$0 to $287
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,085 to 4,267Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
If you're in the market for a new home, Andros Isle has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $299, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,473 to as high as $7,980. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $299, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,646 to as high as $7,079. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.