- Current Prices:$249,990 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$253 to $307/mo,$239 to $309
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,085 to 4,267Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Andros Isle features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Andros Isle are about $160,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.