- Current Prices:$525,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$874.71/quarter,$295/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,100 to 3,251Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Anglers Club At Boca Grande are about $355,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.