- Current Prices:$179,500 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $264/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:833 to 1,702Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Annapolis Overlook features a handful of condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Annapolis Overlook are $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.