- Current Prices:$169,900 to $200,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:833 to 1,702Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
In terms of home type, Annapolis Overlook features a handful of condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Annapolis Overlook are $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.