- Closed Prices:$266,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $99/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,802 to 2,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Annapolis Roads West is a neighborhood in Annapolis, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is duplex, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1981 and 1984. Homes in Annapolis Roads West are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Annapolis Roads West typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.