- Current Prices:$98,000 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$192,550
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$475,$0,$190 to $1027/quarter,$65 to $551.08/mo,$80 to $588
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:2,136 to 4,469Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Anorada is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Anorada represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Anorada are about $60,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.