- Current Prices:$94,000 to $420,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$190 to $862.5/quarter,$0,$65 to $365/mo,$80 to $588
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:2,136 to 4,469Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Anorada is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Anorada represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Anorada are about $55,000 – $530,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.