- Current Prices:$399,500
- Closed Prices:$294,000 to $432,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:920 to 2,196Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Antelope Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Antelope Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Antelope Heights are about $180,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.