- Current Prices:$320,000 to $409,000
- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:920 to 2,052Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Antelope Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Antelope Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Antelope Heights are about $180,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.