- Current Prices:$345,900
- Closed Prices:$334,950 to $349,999
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$257
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,331 to 1,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Antelope Heritage Oaks are $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.