- Current Prices:$389,000
- Closed Prices:$354,900 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$365,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,241 to 1,433Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Antelope Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Antelope Hills are about $185,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.