- Current Prices:$425,000 to $479,000
- Closed Prices:$235,799 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$402,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,157 to 2,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Antelope Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Antelope Oaks are about $240,000 – $455,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.