- Current Prices:$392,777 to $412,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $449,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $75/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,182 to 2,008Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Antelope Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Antelope Ranch are about $160,000 – $520,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.