- Current Prices:$349,999 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$316,000 to $437,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$281
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,044 to 2,148Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Antelope Springs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Antelope Springs are about $160,000 – $385,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.